Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website, register on the site, place an order, fill in a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources that we make available on our website. Users may be asked for name, email address, postal address, phone number if appropriate, but users may anonymously visit our site.
We will only collect personal identification information from users if they voluntarily submit this information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification details, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities related to the site.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users when they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, type of computer and technical information about users' "internet connections, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Bryte Futures collects and uses personal information from users for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalise user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order, only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the user may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites, and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy and the Terms of Service. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting changes to this Policy is considered your acceptance of these changes.